GET SAUCY PASSPORT SERIES – VEGETABLE TOFU
Featuring Kagome Thai Red Curry
Yields: 10 servings
1 quart – Kagome Red Curry Sauce
4 (8 ounces total) – Small Carrots
2 small (10 ounces total) – Bell Peppers, sliced
2 medium (8 ounces total) – Onions, sliced
8 ounces – Fresh Green Beans, trimmed, sliced
2 14-ounce packages – Extra Firm Tofu, drained, cubed
2 quarts + 2 cups – Cooked Brown Rice, hot
1 cup – Fresh Basil Leaves, garnish
- Heat a large wok or saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Kagome Red Curry Sauce to pan and bring to heat.
- Add bell carrots, bell peppers, onions, and green beans, and cook, stirring frequently, for about 7 minutes, until vegetables are just crisp-tender (do not overcook).
- Add tofu and kale, and gently combine, heating for an additional 2 minutes, until kale is wilted, yet bright, and mixture is heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- To serve: Place 1 cup cooked brown rice on a serving dish or bowl. Top with 1 ½ cups vegetable tofu curry. Garnish with fresh basil leaves (about 1 ½ tablespoons each). Serve immediately.