CULTURE & PHILOSOPHY
When you work with Kagome you help feed the world. Consumers may not be familiar with our name but they probably eat our products and don’t realize it. National chain restaurants, grocery stores and big box stores across the United States and around the globe use our products. We are there in your communities at sporting events, parties, school picnics, with your family after a long day or coming together to celebrate a milestone event. Creating delicious food that nourishes our spirits as well as our bodies is a privilege we take seriously.
Benefits of Working for Kagome
Kagome has many career paths that include operations in manufacturing, quality systems, regulatory compliance, product development, global business development, human resource administration, purchasing and supply chain management. Once you join Kagome there are numerous opportunities to grow and advance. We’re looking for the best and brightest, check out open positions currently available. Kagome offers a host of health benefits with a high employer contribution for you and your family, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, flexible spending accounts, retirement plans and more. Wellness Program Participants receive an additional premium discount! Paid vacation and holidays are also available for full time employees.
Kagome began over a hundred years ago in Japan in a garden. As a company with a rich history in agriculture, we respect the land that provides for us. To read more on our company history visit our About Us page.
- Appreciative – We appreciate the bounty of nature that sustains and enriches life and the people we work with to create exceptional products.
- Grounded – We are genuine, pragmatic and modest. We aspire to long-term, sustainable growth.
- Persistent – Like our farmers, we are determined, patient and hardworking. We know that the best things come with time and nothing worth harvesting ever comes easy.
- Passionate – We live and breathe all things food – the ingredients, the flavors, the cooking, the eating and the sharing. This passion drives us to do more and be more.
- Proactive – Customer success is our success. We strive to be the first to bring winning ideas and solutions.
Kagome Brand Principles
- Our Purpose – Using nature’s gifts to make the world a more delicious place.
- Our Promise – We nurture crops from field to kitchen and expertly craft them into foods for every palate.
- Seed To Table – With over 100 years of expertise in agriculture and science, we optimize product attributes each step of the way from seed to table.
- Wholehearted Collaboration – Kagome has a global footprint with a simple approach – wholehearted collaboration with growers, partners and customers; we succeed when we win as a team.
- Quality First, Profits Second – Our commitment to quality supersedes other business priorities; we are not satisfied until our customers are.
- Truly Global – Kagome strives to be a truly global company that strategically maximizes its unique and diverse strengths.